top of page
I need help...
  • If you have a medical or police emergency, please call 911 immediately!

  • If you're experiencing symptoms, call 541-682-1380. A Nurse will help you evaluate your symptoms so you don't go to the doctor/hospital unnecessarily.​​

  • Oregon Dept. of Human Services (Food assistance, child care assistance, unemployment, foster care, child/senior safety, etc.)

  • 211 Info - A nonprofit that connects people to important resources, government agencies, organizations, etc.  (Dial 211)

  • If you need non-medical help from a neighbor, call the LHVC Helpline at 541-581-0547 to be connected with a neighbor 24/7, including:

    • Child care​ or pet care

    • Transportation

    • Light chores or yard work

    • Light shopping or meal prep

    • Connect to resources and more...

  • You can also let us know you need help by completing this online form.  Please fill it out if you do or may need help from a neighbor!

bottom of page